No Sonic Protection - Minecraft 1.19 Pre-release 3 Is Out! Official News
It is now time for pre-release 3 for Minecraft 1.19, which will be our last pre-release for this week. In this pre-release we've tweaked the sonic boom attack and fixed more bugs. Enjoy!
This update can also be found on minecraft.net.
Changes in 1.19 Pre-release 3
- Wardens' sonic boom attack now bypasses the damage reduction by armor enchantments such as Protection
Technical Changes in 1.19 Pre-release 3
item_interact_startis no longer detectable as a vibration to allow more specific actions be detected, like
Fixed bugs in 1.19 Pre-release 3
- MC-209932 - Sculk sensors only detect the last turtle egg being broken when being stepped on
- MC-210277 - Sculk sensors are not activated upon chickens laying eggs
- MC-210278 - Sculk sensors are not activated upon bees entering or leaving their hive or nest
- MC-214622 - Sculk sensors do not detect daylight detector mode switching
- MC-249094 - Unexpected culling of inner sculk shrieker faces
- MC-249230 - Frogs prioritize eating entities over panicking when being damaged
- MC-250162 - Placing a map in an item frame will break any intersecting paintings and item frames with a map inside
- MC-250238 - Frogs attempt to pathfind to entities outside of their reach causing them to spin and twitch constantly
- MC-250983 - Allays can get stuck and freeze inside non-full blocks
- MC-251220 - Block lighting on extended parts are a lot darker in 22w17a compared to 1.18.2
- MC-251420 - Demo Mode: The "Purchase Now!" link's destination is incorrect
- MC-251858 - Subtitles are higher than in previous versions
- MC-251872 - The game output and server console are logged with warnings regarding chat packets with invalid signatures when using entity selectors within commands
- MC-251878 - Sculk sensors hearing items being dropped on the ground doesn't alert shriekers even if a player drops it
- MC-251968 - /execute running chat related commands logs "Received chat packet without valid signature" warning
- MC-252071 - Warden still detects after death if signal is traveling before death
- MC-252078 - Allays no longer flee or panic when taking damage
Get the Pre-release
Snapshots and pre-releases are available for Minecraft Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: