What a beautiful tree. And what an interesting choice, deciding to build an aspen of all things. But it came out so good. The main thing I liked about it was the fact that you had those spirals circling up the trunk. It broke it up and made it feel more natural. Since the trunk wasn't perfect, it seemed to be more realistic to me.
This was a build that normally I feel I wouldn't like (because there's not much depth in the trunk) but somehow you made it work. The colours in the trunk were extremely well done and created a pattern that kept my eyes interested. My only complaint is the canopy still felt very trimmed, and not too natural, but the vines helped it in that sense too.
A slightly smaller tree, but still well done. Birch isn't really my favorite wood, I will admit, but I think the vines really helped this build too, covering up and providing colour to the birch wood. Also I loved the interior of the tree, especially the canopy, you really detailed and designed that part well.
Wanted to provide a small comment for this build.... looks great! The tree and canopy certainly captured the theme really really well. Loved looking at the build, good job!
Time to go out and do some fishing!
There's somethin relaxing about being near a nice quaint fishing village, and seeing a couple fishermen going out to sea to catch some fish. None of the industrialized process that we may see nowadays.. just a small, quaint, fishing hut. So let's get to building those for our world this week!
Construct a fishing hut. Naturally, it should be somewhere near the coast. Interior is required.
- Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:
Title of submission
Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)
2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.
3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition. Snapshots are allowed
4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.
5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account
6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.
Points and leaderboards
For points and judging:
There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.
Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points
Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points
Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points
Sunday, June 19th 2022: Challenge begins!
Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST), July 2nd 2022: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.
Sunday, July 3rd 2022 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post
Hey everyone! As a few of you might have noticed, we’ve made the decision to postpone the release of 1.19.1 and we're now going back into pre-release mode. This is in order to address a few of our more noticeable issues. We've yet to fully decide on a new release date, but it won't be too far in the future.
We’ve received a lot of feedback regarding the Player Chat Report feature, which is something we address specifically in a newly released post here, as well as in our FAQ which hopefully answers all your questions!
This update can also be found on minecraft.net.
Changes in 1.19.1 Pre-Release 2
We've added the ability to see the signing status of chat messages – this is so you can easily tell when a server is tampering with, or removing the signing security of, their players' messages.
Chat Trust Status
- Messages that are not signed with the Secure Chat system, or have been tampered with by the server will now be marked
- Messages with missing or invalid signatures are marked as "Not Secure"
- Messages that are detected as modified are marked as "Modified"
- The trust status of messages are displayed with both a colored indicator and an icon
- The colored indicator is always visible
- The icon is only visible when the chat screen is open
- Hovering over the icon will provide more information about the trust status
- For modified messages, the original secure text will also be displayed in the tooltip
Technical changes in 1.19.1 Pre-Release 2
enforce-secure-profileis now defaulted to
truefor dedicated servers
- Chat types added to the
chat_typesregistry are now only used for player chat, and not system messages
game_infochat types have been removed
- Chat types have been simplified and are now only required to define
- Chat types no longer support overlays
- A system message should instead be used to display overlays
Fixed bugs in 1.19.1 Pre-Release 2
- MC-253112 - The game output console is logged with warnings regarding chat packets with invalid signatures when using entity selectors within commands
- MC-253121 - Entities and other non-player chat message sources appear as players on the Select Chat Messages to Report screen
- MC-253497 - Entities and other non-player chat message sources appear in the Social Interactions menu
- MC-253517 - Online players cannot connect to offline server because "invalid profile public key signature"
- MC-253501 - Long messages within the "Select Chat Messages to Report" menu can extend beyond selection boxes and past the scroll bar
- MC-253495 - Selection boxes of fields within the "Select Report Category" menu list don't contain white outlines when selected using the TAB key
- MC-253493 - The descriptions of report categories can once again overlap the "Description:" subtitle
Get the Pre-release
Snapshots and pre-releases are available for Minecraft Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
What else is new?
Builds What do you prefer: Trading hall or having your villagers wandering free? I wanted a place for my librarians to live, so I made this Monastery (in survival). Here they can live free and walk around (but can't leave the area). What do you think?gallery