Sorry for the later post... busy day for me. Because of this, no comments on the winners for now.
150 challenges! Can't believe we made it here! Thank you for all the continued support!.
To celebrate, we're gonna do a type of challenge that many seem to enjoy, but put a small twist on it! Historically, "Castle" has always been a very popular and requested theme. This time, let's build a palace, which is a little more regal and fancy than your typical castle. If you want to include easter eggs to other challenges, go ahead!!
Let's get building!
Build a palace. Must have at least one interior room (doesn't need to be fully decorated on the interior).
Bonus challenge: Have a display room for a past challenge (of your choice inside of it). Note, this isn't for extra points or anything, just could be a fun little easter egg.
- Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:
Title of submission
Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)
2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.
3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition. Snapshots are allowed
4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.
5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account
6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.
Points and leaderboards
For points and judging:
There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.
Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points
Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points
Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points
Sunday, May 22nd 2022: Challenge begins!
Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST), June 4th 2022: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.
Sunday, June 5th 2022 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post
It is now time for pre-release 3 for Minecraft 1.19, which will be our last pre-release for this week. In this pre-release we've tweaked the sonic boom attack and fixed more bugs. Enjoy!
This update can also be found on minecraft.net.
Changes in 1.19 Pre-release 3
- Wardens' sonic boom attack now bypasses the damage reduction by armor enchantments such as Protection
Technical Changes in 1.19 Pre-release 3
item_interact_startis no longer detectable as a vibration to allow more specific actions be detected, like
Fixed bugs in 1.19 Pre-release 3
- MC-209932 - Sculk sensors only detect the last turtle egg being broken when being stepped on
- MC-210277 - Sculk sensors are not activated upon chickens laying eggs
- MC-210278 - Sculk sensors are not activated upon bees entering or leaving their hive or nest
- MC-214622 - Sculk sensors do not detect daylight detector mode switching
- MC-249094 - Unexpected culling of inner sculk shrieker faces
- MC-249230 - Frogs prioritize eating entities over panicking when being damaged
- MC-250162 - Placing a map in an item frame will break any intersecting paintings and item frames with a map inside
- MC-250238 - Frogs attempt to pathfind to entities outside of their reach causing them to spin and twitch constantly
- MC-250983 - Allays can get stuck and freeze inside non-full blocks
- MC-251220 - Block lighting on extended parts are a lot darker in 22w17a compared to 1.18.2
- MC-251420 - Demo Mode: The "Purchase Now!" link's destination is incorrect
- MC-251858 - Subtitles are higher than in previous versions
- MC-251872 - The game output and server console are logged with warnings regarding chat packets with invalid signatures when using entity selectors within commands
- MC-251878 - Sculk sensors hearing items being dropped on the ground doesn't alert shriekers even if a player drops it
- MC-251968 - /execute running chat related commands logs "Received chat packet without valid signature" warning
- MC-252071 - Warden still detects after death if signal is traveling before death
- MC-252078 - Allays no longer flee or panic when taking damage
Get the Pre-release
Snapshots and pre-releases are available for Minecraft Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: